ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC, WA
This specialist course provides trainers with an intermediate-level education on how to apply the fundamental principles of Loaded Movement Training (LMT), and core exercises of ViPR programs with kids aged 5-15.
- Explore the adaptations of Loaded Movement Training for kids
- Safely and effectively harness the demands of LMT for kids
- Use coaching strategies to create an environment where kids can flourish
- Understand the unique programming that underpins ViPR Kids coaching
- Explore and evolve new ways of coaching kids all the way to adulthood
- 2 CECs/CPDs
For more information please click here.
To review this course, please click here.