FITREC GYM INSTRUCTION CERTIFICATION - UC
FITREC GYM INSTRUCTOR CERTIFICATION & REGISTRATION
For the University of Canberra - Discipline of Sport and Exercise Science students.
FITREC has teamed up with the University of Canberra to provide you with a recognised FITREC Gym Instructor Certification plus Registration that will allow you to apply for opportunities within the scope of your studies.
You will need to have completed the following units...
- 9808: Regional Anatomy & Physiology
- 6529: Systemic Anatomy & Physiology
- 11399: Understanding people and behaviour
- 8338: Human Growth & Development
- 9779: Professional Orientation
- 9280: Introductory Nutrition
- 8391: Physiology of Exercise 1
- 6834: Biomechanics 1
- 9811: Exercise Programming and Prescription 1
- 8279: Advanced Functional Anatomy
To get your FITREC Gym Instruction Certification and Registration...
1. PURCHASE the Certification and Registration package:
Registration for 12 months, $120 - UC discount 20% = $96
Certificate of FITREC Gym Instruction, $50
Total = $146
2. EMAIL your transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your transcript has been received and the required units are confirmed as complete, we'll be in touch to confirm activation of your FITREC PRO Registration - which will include your new Gym Instructor Certification.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our office on 03 9021 0836 or email Catherine at email@example.com.
FITREC is an ACT Government recognised provider of registration services for health and fitness professionals.
The FITREC Gym Instructor Certification is not, and makes no claim to be, a Certificate III in Fitness (SIS30315).