Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor (Full or Part-Time) - Healthy Habit Fitness
New South Wales, Australia
Healthy Habit has grown to be the most well-known and successful outdoor bootcamp in the Inner West of Sydney. We offer market-leading pay rates ($50-$60/hour) as an employee.
Healthy Habit Fitness
Key Job Category
Added on 3/5/2023
Expires on 4/19/2023
Established in 2010 Healthy Habit has grown to be the most well-known and successful outdoor bootcamps in the Inner West of Sydney. We've created a community of like-minded members and we're looking for a friendly and passionate trainer to join our team.
Our purpose is to make fitness a habit. We supply fun, high energy and effective workouts. Our carefully structured annual program keeps our members motivated and wanting to come back for more.
We run groups in Sydney Park (St, Peters) and Steel Park (Marrickville)
- Market-leading pay rates ($50-$60/hour) and no upfront or future fees
- Full or Part-time.
- A supportive and fun team
- All the systems, training, equipment and support you need
- An ongoing commitment to your personal development
- Potential future business management opportunities for the right candidate
We supply you with the clients, you just need to look after them!
You must have at a minimum:
- Cert III Group Fitness
- Cert IV Personal training
- A Car
- First Aid and CPR Certificates
- Public liability insurance
Any additional qualifications are a bonus e.g. Boxing Cert I, 2 or 3 and Pre and Post Natal Certificate.
Submit your CV and brief cover letter via the 'Apply' button.
You must be logged in to apply for this job.
Don't have an active FITREC PRO registration? Apply via HealthyPeople.