Personal Trainers - Snap Fitness Preston
We will help you expand your business from day one by providing you with regular new leads, promoting and supporting you within the gym and via social media.
Key Job Category
Added on 5/15/2023
Expires on 6/14/2023
As a Personal Trainer at Snap Fitness Preston, you will have access to our high number of members and up to 60 new members each month to grow your personal training business to its fullest potential.
We will help you expand your business from day one by providing you with regular new leads and promoting and supporting you within the gym and via social media.
What we offer:
We develop our PTs professionally and provide:
- State-of-the-art equipment & Group Fitness area.
- Fast-growing member base - 60+ new each month!
- Ongoing support from our highly skilled Club Manager and Area Manager.
- Specific training to develop your skills.
- Strong and supportive team.
- Rent-free options are available.
- 1 on 1 personal training and small group sessions
- Contribute to social media content
- Actively engage staff and members
- Provide new member consultations/training sessions
- Be involved in community events
- Keeping the gym clean and tidy
- Approachable, Energetic & Fun
- Outstanding Customer Service Skills
- Certificates III and IV in Fitness
- Current Senior First Aid & CPR
- Current Insurance
- Group Fitness experience is preferred but not essential
Submit your resume and cover letter via the APPLY button.
You must be logged in to apply for this job.
Don't have an active FITREC PRO registration? Apply via HealthyPeople.