Registered Fitness Professional
- Limited experience
- Initial education
120-230 is a DEVELOPING PROFESSIONAL
- Some industry experience
- Developing networks
- Further education
230-290 is an ACCOMPLISHED PROFESSIONAL
- Commitment to learning
- Extensive experience
- Multiple references
290-300 is an INDUSTRY LEADER
- 12+ years industry experience for 300 rating
A Bit About Me
• Weight loss, strength and conditioning, injury prevention / rehabilitation and general health
• Proven ability to retain long term clients, a minimum of 8 months
• Proven track record of planning, design and delivery of results-oriented programs that help clients build
confidence, gain mobility, manage pain / injuries / dyskinesia and conditions.
• Ability to use relevant and varied training tools and protocols to achieve lasting results.
• Proven experience in working and interacting with individuals from diverse cultures, age groups and
• Speaks 3 languages (Bahasa, Cantonese, English).
• Excellent time management skills.
• Driven, creative, empathetic, responsible and disciplined, no task is too small.
• Ability to work in a team or independently.
This professional has not yet entered any references.
Work History (50/100)
|Specialist Trainer||Jan 2016 - Aug 2017|
|Skin Inc Spa and Wellness Center, Malaysia|
|Personal Trainer||Nov 2014 - Oct 2015|
|Personal Trainer||Oct 2013 - Oct 2014|
|Goodlife Health Club|
|Personal Trainer / Small Group Trainer||Jan 2012 - Jul 2013|
|KDA Academy, Malaysia|
|First Aid||Expired Apr 2018|
|Diploma of Fitness||Jan 2015 - Jan 2016|
|Certificate IV in Fitness||Jun 2013 - Sep 2013|
|AIPT - RTO 32363||
This professional has not yet entered any achievements.