FITREC PT CERTIFICATION & REGISTRATION - UC
FITREC PERSONAL TRAINER CERTIFICATION & REGISTRATION
For the University of Canberra - Discipline of Sport and Exercise Science students.
FITREC has teamed up with the University of Canberra to provide you with a recognised FITREC Personal Trainer Certification plus Registration that will allow you to apply for opportunities within the scope of your studies.
Note, if you already have an active FITREC registration, you can purchase the certificate alone here.
You will need to have completed the following units...
- 9808: Regional Anatomy & Physiology
- 6529: Systemic Anatomy & Physiology
- 11399: Understanding people and behaviour
- 8338: Human Growth & Development
- 9779: Professional Orientation
- 9280: Introductory Nutrition
- 8391: Physiology of Exercise 1
- 8392: Physiology of Exercise 2
- 6834: Biomechanics 1
- 6835: Biomechanics 2
- 9811: Exercise Programming and Prescription 1
- 9812: Exercise Programming and Prescription 2
- 8279: Advanced Functional Anatomy
- 8340: Health Disease and Exercise
To get your FITREC Personal Trainer Certification and Registration...
1. PURCHASE the Certification and Registration package:
Registration for 12 months, $120 - UC discount 20% = $96
Certificate of FITREC Personal Trainer, $50
Total = $146
2. EMAIL your transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your transcript has been received and the required units are confirmed as complete, we'll be in touch to confirm activation of your FITREC PRO Registration - which will include your new Personal Trainer Certification.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our office on 03 9021 0836 or email Catherine at email@example.com.
FITREC is an ACT Government recognised provider of registration services for health and fitness professionals.
The FITREC Personal Trainer Certification is not, and makes no claim to be, a Certificate IV in Fitness (SIS40215).