FITREC PT CERTIFICATION & REGISTRATION
FITREC PERSONAL TRAINER CERTIFICATION & REGISTRATION
Discipline of Sport and Exercise Science students.
Note, if you already have an active FITREC registration, you can purchase the certificate alone here.
You will need to have completed the following units...
- 9808: Regional Anatomy & Physiology
- 6529: Systemic Anatomy & Physiology
- 11399: Understanding people and behaviour (or 10012: Sport & Exercise Psychology)
- 8338: Human Growth & Development
- 9779: Professional Orientation (or 9799: Foundations of Professional Planning)
- 9280: Introductory Nutrition
- 8391: Physiology of Exercise 1
- 8392: Physiology of Exercise 2
- 6834: Biomechanics 1
- 6835: Biomechanics 2
- 9811: Exercise Programming and Prescription 1
- 9812: Exercise Programming and Prescription 2
- 8279: Advanced Functional Anatomy
- 8340: Health Disease and Exercise
To get your FITREC Personal Trainer Certification and Registration...
1. PURCHASE the Certification and Registration package:
Registration for 12 months, $120 - Student discount 20% = $96
Certificate of FITREC Personal Trainer, $50
Total = $146
2. EMAIL your transcript to email@example.com
Once your transcript has been received and the required units are confirmed as complete, we'll be in touch to confirm activation of your FITREC PRO Registration - which will include your new Personal Trainer Certification.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our office on 03 9021 0836 or email Catherine at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FITREC is an ACT Government recognised provider of registration services for health and fitness professionals.
The FITREC Personal Trainer Certification is not, and makes no claim to be, a Certificate IV in Fitness (SIS40215).